Dr. Goffman’s Services
Houston Ophthalmology Care
Dr. Goffman is a highly qualified and professionally trained eye care specialist. He is prepared to handle all types of vision care concerns. He and his staff provides you with a comfortable environment in which you can receive a high standard of care and quality service. Bringing you the latest in medical technology is one of Dr. Goffman’s priorities, and he and his staff work hard to make sure you receive the most up-to-date services available in the ophthalmology field.
At the office of Dr. Joel Goffman, the following vision care services are offered:
- Laser Vision Correction: Dr. Goffman operates using the most stringent safety guidelines to preserve and upgrade your vision. Ditch the glasses and the contact lenses and finally see clearly using just your own eyes.
- Cataract Surgery: Protect your long tern vision by addressing cataract concerns as they arise. Dr. Goffman is a highly skilled surgeon who is able to correct a variety of vision problems, ultimately working to improve your sight.
- Contact Lenses: With an eye exam, Dr. Goffman can recommend the appropriate contact lenses for your eyes. His office carries a variety of name brand lens lines, and can help guide you in the proper care and maintenance of your lenses.
- Eyewear: From glasses to sunglasses, Dr. Goffman prescribes and distributes eyewear for every age. His office carries stylish and functional options for you to choose from. In addition, his office works with most major insurances.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Dr. Goffman offers a variety of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures for your eyes and the surrounding areas. Achieve the look you’ve always craved with his help.
- Upper Eyelid Surgery: If you suffer from droopy upper eyelids, Dr. Goffman’s team can help. Upper eyelid surgery can correct droopy eyelids that may cause medical problems or lower your self-esteem.
Know When to Seek Medical Help
Dr. Goffman treats a variety of emergency and non-urgent vision care problems. If you are experiencing sudden blurred vision, pain in your eyes, or any other changes in your normal vision, call his office at (713) 467-0990 or (713) 461-8056 for qualified medical advice and peace of mind.
Why Choose Us?
- Modern Technology
- Highest Level of Safety, Comfort & Efficiency
- Highly Qualified and Trained Specialist
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- Same Day Appointments Available