Laser Vision Correction
If you have spent a lifetime dependent on glasses and contacts for clear vision, a simpler life may be in your future. Dr. Goffman’s office uses a laser vision correction procedure called Lasik eye surgery to correct a variety of vision problems, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and more. Laser vision correction addresses these problems by reshaping the cornea.
You may be a candidate for laser vision correction if:
- You are at least 18 years old
- Your prescription has not changed over the last year
- You do not have history of eye disease or significant medical problems
- You are not pregnant or nursing
A Surprisingly Fast, Potentially Life-Altering Procedure
The laser correction procedure is performed while you are under local anesthetic, meaning that you are awake for the entire procedure. Although it is a fast procedure, some patients request a mild sedative due to their discomfort with the idea of being awake while Dr. Goffman is operating on your eye. To find out if you are a candidate, call (713) 467-0990 or (713) 461-8056 today!
Why Choose Us?
- Modern Technology
- Highest Level of Safety, Comfort & Efficiency
- Highly Qualified and Trained Specialist
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- Same Day Appointments Available