Having Trouble Driving at Night or Needing More Light to Read!
You might have cataracts. We have many premium options including single vision, monovision, multifocal, and astigmatism, correcting implants to increase your vision’s clarity. Contact the office to schedule your dilated comprehensive examination at 713-467-0990.
Cloudy Vision After Cataract Surgery!
If you have had cataract surgery in the past year, and you are experiencing decreased clarity in your vision, you may have a secondary cataract. This clouding forms on the membrane behind the implant. It is easily fixed using a laser (YAG) in the office. The procedure is a 10-minute operation to restore clarity of your vision.
Specialty Ophthalmologist in Houston
Cataracts are fairly common in individuals over the age of 50. Cataracts are a clouding of your lens, which often results in blurred vision and glaring lights. In many cases surgery is required to significantly improved the vision. If you find yourself unable to perform your regular routine, including reading, or driving at night, then Dr. Goffman may recommend that you undergo cataract surgery to replace the clouded lens.
The procedure is performed in an outpatient surgical clinic:
- Dr. Goffman dilates your pupil using drops, then numbs the eye.
- The clouded lens is removed using an ultrasound, a 2mm incision removing the need for stitches.
- Dr. Goffman replaces your clouded lens with one of 3 types: Single vision, Multifocal, or Astigmatism correcting implants.
Modern Advances Offer Maximum Results
What was formerly an intensive surgery requiring stitches, overnight hospital stays, and weeks of recovery has evolved into a simple, quick, painless procedure with minimal down time. Most patients are able to drive and return to work the next day. To find out if cataract surgery is right for you, call (713) 467-0990 or (713) 461-8056 today.
Why Choose Us?
- Modern Technology
- Highest Level of Safety, Comfort & Efficiency
- Highly Qualified and Trained Specialist
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- Same Day Appointments Available