Insurance Accepted

JOEL H. GOFFMAN, M.D., P.A.

8588 KATY FRWY #101, HOUSTON, TX 77024

OFFICE (713) 467-0990 or (713) 461-8056 EMAIL EYEMDHOUSTON@GMAIL.COM

FAX (713) 464-6989 CELL (713) 906-9054

========================================================================

PLEASE EMAIL OR FAX AN ENLARGES COPY OF THE FRONT & BACK OF YOUR INSURANCE CARD PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT SO THAT WE CAN VERIFY YOUR COVERAGE. PATIENT IS RESPONISBLE FOR CHECKING TO SEE IN WE ARE IN NETWORK WITH THEIR SPECIFIC PLAN.

Aetna participating plans – SOME PLANS NEED REFERRALS TO SEE SPECIALISTS

Choice POS AND POS II

Health Network Only Open Access and Altius Network

Health Network Option OA Altius Network

Health Fund Health Network Only OA

Health Fund Health Network Option OA

Aetna Medicare HMO/HMO OPEN ACCESS

Aetna Medicare PPO

Open Access Elect Choice EPO Health Fund

Open Access Managed Choice POS Health fund

Premiere Care Network

Aetna Select

Value Performance Network

Voluntary Plans

Elect Choice EPO OA

Elect choice EPO

Elect Choice EPO OA Altius Network

HMO OA

HMO

Managed Choice OA

Managed Choice POS

Managed Choice OA Altius Network

Open choice PPO Health Fund

Open choice PPO

Open choice PPO Altius Network

PCP Referral Plan

Peak Preference HN Only OA AN

Peak Preference HN Option OA AN

Savings Plus of Texas

BCBS TX PARTICIPATING PLANS – SOME PLANS NEED REFERRALS TO SEE SPECIALIST

BLUE CHOICE PPO (BCA)

BLUE OPTIONS (BCA)

HMO BLUE TEXAS (HMO)

PARPLAN (PAR)

MEMORIAL HERMANN PLANS – SOME PLANS NEED REFERRALS TO SEE SPECIALISTS

CHOICE

SELECT PPO

SELCT HMO

UNITED HEALTHCARE – SOME PLANS NEED REFERRALS TO SEE SPECIALISTS

CHOICE, CHOICE PLUS, CHOICE HMO, AND CHOICE PLUS HMO

NAVIGATE PLUS – NEEDS REFERRALS

OPTIONS PPO

PASSPORT CONNECT CHOICE PLUS

SELECT PPO, HMO AND PLUS

CIGNA – SOME PLANS NEED REFERRAL TO SEE SPECIALISTS

OPEN ACCESS PLUS

OA PLUS

CHOICE FUND PLUS

OPEN ACCESS PLUS WITH CARELINK

OA PLUS WITH CARELINK

CHOICE FUND PLUS WITH CARELINK

PPO, HMO AND POS

CHOICE FUND PPO

SUREFIT

COMMERICIAL PLAN NETWORKS

AFFILIATED HEATLHCARE ASSURANT HEALTH BEECHSTREET

BENEFIT ADMINISTRATOR SERVICES BOON CHAPMAN CHOICE CARE NETWORK

GEHA GILSBAR GOLDEN RULE

GPA GROUP & PENSION ADMIN HEALTHSMART/ACCEL

HUMANA MERTAIN HEALTH MULTIPLAN NETWORK

NEXCALIBER OXFORD HEALTHPLANS PHCS NETWORK

SMITH ADMINSTRATORS SOUTHERN BENEFIT SERVICES STRATEGIC RESOURCES

TX TRUE CHOICE UMR UNICARE

USA HEALTH NETWORK WEB TPA

VISION PLANS

OPTUM VISION PLAN

SPECTERA DISCOUNT PLAN

UNITED HEALTHCARE VISION PLAN

MEDICARE PLAN

MEDICARE (TRADITIONAL)

RAILROAD MEDICARE

We accept Medicare assignment. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable charges after you have met your deductible. The remaining 20% will be the patient's responsibility. We do not file secondary insurance.

Patients who have HMO or POS plans that require referrals from their Primary Care Physicians (PCP's) must have those referrals prior to arriving for their appointment. Please fax your referral to our office prior to your appointment.

If you have any questions regarding insurance coverage or you do not see your insurance listed, please contact Denise, our Insurance Coordinator during normal business hours so we can provide assistance.

Most insurance companies do not pay for routine Vision Examinations. Benefits must be verified prior to your examination. Please fax or email a copy of insurance to Denise at 713-464-6989 or EYEMDHOUSTON@GMAIL.COM.

We ask that you help us keep the high cost of billing under control by paying for your visit at the time of service.

Why Choose Us?

  • Modern Technology
  • Highest Level of Safety, Comfort & Efficiency
  • Highly Qualified and Trained Specialist
  • Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
  • Same Day Appointments Available